Country Reports of SWYAA
- 2005-2006 - updated on September 20, 2006
- 2006-2007 - updated on June 8, 2007
- 2007-2008 - updated on Feb. 19 2008
- 2008-2009 - updated on Apr. 1, 2009
- 2009-2010 - updated on June. 15, 2010
- 2010-2011 - updated on Feb. 4, 2011
- 2011-2012 - updated on March. 30, 2012
- 2012-2013 - updated on April 5, 2013
- 2013-2014 - updated on July 17, 2014
- 2014(Jan.-Dec.) - updated on March. 3, 2015
- 2015(Jan.-Dec.) - updated on Feb.17, 2016
To the SWYAA representatives:
It had been discussed and agreed at the SWYAA Conference 2002 that it would
be ideal if each AA can write a brief summary of the activities taken place
in that year.
Please compile and submit a "Annual Report" of your AA to IYEO
every year. This will be a good information to keep the Cabinet Office
of the Japanese Government and IYEO up to date of AA activities.
Deadline of the Annual Report: February 28 of every year
Content of the report: a brief summary of the activities conducted by your AA or your AA members
in the previous year until the time the report was written. Photos should
be attached to the report if they exist.
Note, if your country was invited for the Ex-PY Conference, the delegate may bring the report to the conference.